Open Office Hours
Free, one-on-one entrepreneurship consulting for creatives. By appointment only and open to the public; discuss ideas, strategies, and tactics with local professionals.
Consulting topics at Corzo Center:
- Accounting - Mat Tecosky
- Business strategy - Richard Genzer
- Digital marketing - Lauren Ancona
- Intellectual property / Patent - Clark Jablon
- Legal - Frank Taney
- Press relations - Peter Key
- Pricing and merchandising - Kristen Ainscoe
- Social media - Todd Hestand
- User experience - Vincent Matyi
- UI/UX Design and Development - Mike Tedeschi
Consulting topics at Curtis Institute of Music:
- Artistic project planning - Matt Levy
- Audience engagement - Jennifer Kallend
- Grant writing - Amy Miller
Consultants' availability may vary monthly.
Cancellations: Must be made 24 hours in advance either through the scheduler or with the advisor directly. Consulting sessions may be refused due to frequent cancellations under 24 hours or no-shows.
Entrepreneur office hours is a program of the Corzo Center @ UArts in partnership with Curtis Institute of Music and supported by the Knight Foundation and PECO.