Entrepreneur Office Hours
One-on-one consulting for artists starting or growing businesses. All locations are by appointment only and open to the public. Discuss entrepreneurship ideas, strategies, and tactics with local professionals. In-person only. Request your appointment below.
Before scheduling, please check the Corzo Center's Business FAQ videos for answers to your questions.
Consulting topics at UArts:
- Artistic project planning and fundraising - Matt Levy, 1st Mondays
- Business development - Harvey Hoffman, 1st Mondays
- Business strategy - Richard Genzer, 2nd Tuesdays
- Content strategy - David Thomas, 2nd Wednesdays
- Intellectual property / patents - Clark Jablon, 2nd Mondays
- Legal - Frank Taney, 2nd Tuesdays
- Marketing - Rayce Rollins, 2nd Tuesdays
- Networking skills - Chuck Polin, 1st Mondays
- Pitching and Presentation Skills - Judith Sachs, 2nd Mondays
- Pricing and merchandising - Kristen Ainscoe, 2nd Wednesdays
- Sales strategy (products) - Anne Cecil, 1st Tuesdays
- Small business banking - Christopher Hansen, 2nd Thursdays
- Social media advertising - Jackie Kollar, 2nd Thursdays
- Social media strategy - Todd Hestand, 2nd Tuesdays
- Taxes and Bookkeeping - Christianne Kapps, 2nd Thursdays
- Video production - Edan Cohen, 2nd Thursdays
- Web design and development - Mike Tedeschi, 2nd Wednesdays
Consulting topics at People's Emergency Center:
- Brand marketing - Danielle Green, 1st Thursdays
- Business planning - Earl Boyd, 1st Thursdays
Consulting topics at the Village of Arts and Humanities:
- Customer management - Ben Gilbert, 3rd Wednesdays
- Financial business strategy - Reco Owens, 3rd Wednesdays
Consultants' availability may vary monthly.
Cancellations: Must be made 24 hours in advance either through the scheduler or with the advisor directly. Consulting sessions may be refused due to frequent cancellations under 24 hours or no-shows.
Entrepreneur office hours is a program of the Corzo Center @ UArts with People's Emergency Center and the Village of Arts and Humanities. Supported by the Knight Foundation and PECO.