Entrepreneur Office Hours
Free, one-on-one entrepreneurship consulting for creatives. All locations are by appointment only and open to the public. Discuss ideas, strategies, and tactics with local professionals. In-person only. Request your appointment below.
Consulting topics at UArts:
- Business strategy - Richard Genzer
- Content strategy - David Thomas
- Intellectual property / patents - Clark Jablon
- Legal - Frank Taney
- Marketing - Rayce Rollins
- Pitching and Presentation Skills - Judith Sachs
- Press relations - Peter Key
- Pricing and merchandising - Kristen Ainscoe
- Social media - Todd Hestand
- Student debt - Michael Light
- Taxes and Bookkeeping - Christianne Kapps
- Video production - Edan Cohen
- Web design and development - Mike Tedeschi
Coming soon, new availability at NextFab, People's Emergency Center, and the Village of Arts and Humanities.
Consultants' availability may vary monthly.
Cancellations: Must be made 24 hours in advance either through the scheduler or with the advisor directly. Consulting sessions may be refused due to frequent cancellations under 24 hours or no-shows.
Entrepreneur office hours is a program of the Corzo Center @ UArts. Supported by the Knight Foundation and PECO.