Entrepreneur Office Hours
Free, one-on-one consulting for artists starting or growing businesses. All locations are by appointment only and open to the public. Discuss entrepreneurship ideas, strategies, and tactics with local professionals. In-person only. Request your appointment below.
Before scheduling, please check the Corzo Center's Business FAQ videos for answers to your questions.
Consulting topics at UArts:
- Artistic project planning and fundraising - Matt Levy
- Business development - Harvey Hoffman
- Business strategy - Richard Genzer
- Content strategy - David Thomas
- Intellectual property / patents - Clark Jablon
- Legal - Frank Taney
- Marketing - Rayce Rollins
- Pitching and Presentation Skills - Judith Sachs
- Press relations - Peter Key
- Pricing and merchandising - Kristen Ainscoe
- Sales strategy (products) - Anne Cecil (starting in October)
- Social media - Todd Hestand
- Student debt - Michael Light
- Taxes and Bookkeeping - Christianne Kapps
- Video production - Edan Cohen
- Web design and development - Mike Tedeschi
Consulting topics at the Village of Arts and Humanities (starting in October):
- Customer management - Ben Gilbert
- Financial business strategy - Reco Owens
Coming soon, new availability at NextFab and People's Emergency Center.
Consultants' availability may vary monthly.
Cancellations: Must be made 24 hours in advance either through the scheduler or with the advisor directly. Consulting sessions may be refused due to frequent cancellations under 24 hours or no-shows.
Entrepreneur office hours is a program of the Corzo Center @ UArts with the Village of Arts and Humanities. Supported by the Knight Foundation and PECO.