ABOUT OUR CONSULTING SERVICES
One-on-one consulting for Philadelphian artists starting or growing businesses. By appointment only and open to the public. Discuss entrepreneurship ideas, strategies, and tactics with local professionals. In-person only at UArts, 211 S Broad St, 9th Floor. Request your appointment below.
- Artistic project planning and fundraising - Matt Levy, 1st Mondays
- Business strategy - Richard Genzer, 2nd Tuesdays
- Business strategy - Matthew Grande, 1st Mondays
- Content strategy - David Thomas, 2nd Wednesdays
- Digital marketing - Nicole Hess, 2nd Thursdays
- Food industry - Pam Rainey Lawler, 2nd Tuesdays (starting October)
- Legal - Frank Taney, 2nd Mondays and 2nd Tuesdays
- Marketing - Garron Gibbs, 2nd Mondays
- Marketing for authors - Susan Raab, 2nd Wednesdays
- Music industry - Professor Pooch, 2nd Mondays
- Pitching and presentation skills - Judith Sachs, 2nd Mondays
- Pricing and merchandising - Kristen Ainscoe, 2nd Wednesdays
- Small business banking - Christopher Hansen, 2nd Thursdays
- Social media strategy - Todd Hestand, 2nd Tuesdays
- Taxes and bookkeeping - Christianne Kapps, 2nd Thursdays
- Theatre industry - Justin Jain, 1st Mondays (starting October)
- Video production - Edan Cohen, 2nd Thursdays
- Web design and development - Mike Tedeschi, 2nd Wednesdays
Experts are available for other topics including strategy for established businesses, intellectual property, and more. Not sure who to meet with first? Send an email with a description of your business and question firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultants' availability may vary monthly.
Cancellation and no-show policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance either through the scheduler or to email@example.com. Consulting sessions may be refused if the client has or exceeds three cancellations under 24 hours and/or no-shows. An appointment is considered a no-show and we reserve the right to refuse service if the client is more than 10 minutes late.