- 10th Annual Global Solutions Lab
- Writing Your Artist Statement and Bio
- Triple Bottom Line Series: A Look at the Economic Impacts and Financial Concerns of TBL Businesses
- Small Business Skills: Building Confidence, Self-Esteem and Financial Success
- The Power of Email Marketing: A Small Business Workshop
- 2820 Press + ING Retirement Planning Workshop
- Call for Submissions/ Save the Date: Mashed Awards at the Kimmel
- Centennial Panel Discussion
- The Secret of Success: An Evening with Angela Duckworth
- Fireside chat with Rick Nucci, PSL president
Recycled Electronic Jewelry Class
The Hacktory again offers its fun & unique Recycled Electronics Jewelry workshop on Saturday, December 10th from 1:00-5:00pm. Perfect timing for making cool retro-tech holiday gifts on a recession budget!
The Hacktory: 1522-1524 Brandywine St, Philadelphia, PA
The Hacktory promotes the combining of art, technology & recycling--so we created the Recycled Electronic Jewelry Workshop. You can add beauty and interest to the world by reusing electronic components that would needlessly end up in our growing landfills. It's great fun and sparks creativity. Previous workshops were sold out--everyone loved making and taking home their amazing creations!
You'll learn basic jewelry-making skills including design ideas, basic soldering and assembly skills, and how to choose materials for creating your own jewelry and small sculpture. You'll also learn fun stuff about new & old electronic parts so you can talk about your creations. No experience necessary.