- Corzo Center Grantee Ugly Apparel Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- This Friday at Creative Mornings Philadelphia: Josh Lawrence
- From timepiece to design piece: An East Passyunk vision lands in MoMA store.
- 10th Annual Global Solutions Lab
- Writing Your Artist Statement and Bio
- Triple Bottom Line Series: A Look at the Economic Impacts and Financial Concerns of TBL Businesses
- Small Business Skills: Building Confidence, Self-Esteem and Financial Success
- The Power of Email Marketing: A Small Business Workshop
- 2820 Press + ING Retirement Planning Workshop
- Call for Submissions/ Save the Date: Mashed Awards at the Kimmel
Innovation Forum Explores Regional Impact of Collaboration Among Business, Academic and Government Sectors
The Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group (GPSEG) will bring together leaders from the business, academic and government sectors on September 6, 2012, for “Innovation Leadership Forum: Innovation Culture,” at Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia.
The forum will feature a keynote by Françoise LeGoues, Ph.D, the Vice President for Innovation Initiatives in IBM’s CIO’s organization, and a panel discussion by Adel Abeid, Chief Innovation Officer for Philadelphia; Dr. NJ Delener, the Founding Dean of the School of Global Business at Arcadia University; Joseph DiAngelo, Ed.D., Dean of the Erivan K. Haub School of Business of Saint Joseph’s University; and Dr. Janice Presser, Chief Executive Officer and a principal of The Gabriel Institute, according to event chairman Joel Vardy
The first program, focused on Business Model Innovation, was held at Philadelphia University on April 4 and “was an unqualified success”, according to Rip Tilden, Chairman of GPSEG, with over 150 attendees exploring how they could strengthen their innovative capabilities and accelerate the growth of their organizations. “Great topic, venue and the presenters were terrific. Heard accolades from everyone afterward…all the way to the parking lot. Refueling stop for innovation highway,” according to Kevin Connor, Owner of Modern Strategic Branding & Communications. "One of the most intellectually stimulating meetings in years!” according to Jim Pennypacker, Publisher and Editor-in-chief at Maven House Press.
“This program seeks to maximize the impact on the mid-Atlantic Economy and explore the all-important topic of innovation,” said Vardy. “We will focus on building an innovation culture, and participants will learn the benefits of building an innovation culture for their business.”
The program will be held from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 6, at Saint Joseph’s University, with a VIP reception starting at 5:00 p.m., and requires advance registration at http://innovationleadershipforum.us/forums/. The keynote speakers and panelists for the Innovation Leadership Forum rank among the leading experts on creating an innovation culture in organizations.
For more information: http://www.equities.com/news/news-headline-story?dt=2012-07-31&val=32560...