- Content Marketing Best Practices: Social Proof and Thought Leadership
- Grantwriting for Artists - Learn how to Craft a Winning Proposal
- Intro to Audio Synthesis
- I Wanna Go Fast - Website Performance Lecture
- 3rd Ward Philadelphia Opens with Classes, Co-Working and Drink N’Draw
- Intro to Interactive Art
- May 2013 Philly Tech Happy Hour
- The Stories of Women in Tech: Part One
- Episode Three of Developing Philly Season One
- Episode Two of Developing Philly Season One
Eye of the Entrepreneur -- The Brothers Baiada: 4 Faces of Entrepreneurship
Thursday, March 8th at 8:00-10:30am
Drexel Univeristy: Creese Student Union Complex: 32nd and Chestnut Streets
You are cordially invited to be a member of the studio audience for a live interview of the Brothers Baiada - Mark, Michael, Matthew and Mel. Running the gamut from managed and aggressive growth, survival and lifestyle businesses, this discussion will reveal the diverse entrepreneurial journeys each of the brothers traveled and how each path fit the individual's personal objectives.
Featuring four of Laurence A. Baiada's sons:
- J. Mark Baiada, President of Bayada Home Health Care
- R. Michael Baiada, President of ATH Group, Inc.
- L. Matthew Baiada, Founder and CEO of SolidSurface Designs, Inc.
- P. Mel Baiada, President and Founder of Basecamp Business, Basecamp Ventures and Founder of Bluestone Software
Please register online at the Baiada Calendar of Events page.
The Laurence A. Baiada Center's Eye of the Entrepreneur provides an inside look into the featured entrepreneur and theentrepreneurial ecosystem in which they practice, providing lessons learned, guiding principles, philosophies and practical advice.