- Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition
- Disaster Readiness Workshop for Your Business
- 3D Hubs Philadelphia Launch Event
- Philly EdTech Meetup Demo Night
- Planning Your Best Year Ever
- Planning Powerful Promotions
- Create a Winning Restaurant Brand
- Small But Mighty Arts Grant
- Music and Money Quizzes
- Writing for the Web: Getting Direct with Your Audience
CFEVA Visual Artist Fellowship Program
The Visual Artist Fellowship is designed to help artists within 100 miles of Philadelphia reach new levels in their artistic and professional practice. Selected artists will receive a stipend and a full range of career support over the two-year Fellowship to ensure the successful realization of a career goal or specific project as defined in the application.
Artists will be asked to demonstrate a vision for the next level of their professional or artistic practice and a clear plan for CFEVA’s proposed role in reaching it. Artists will be selected based on the merit of their artwork, their proven track record in project completion, their vision for the next level in their career and the ability of CFEVA to help them achieve their goals.
We invite all artists to apply with their current needs and ideas regardless of their status of emerging, mid career or established.
Final application deadline is January 15, 2013.
For inquiries, please contact Genevieve Coutroubis at Genevieve@cfeva.org.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY