- Analog Watch Co's Mason Collection - New Kickstarter Campaign
- Start My Business: Twelve Steps in Six Months
- Patent Pro Bono Program
- Media/Maker Meet Up
- Illustration Portfolio Review
- Philadelphia Independent Film Festival
- PSL Accelerator Demo Day 2015
- In HAHAxParadigm, gallery and art mag combine for art's sake
- National Arts Advocacy Day
CFEVA Visual Artist Fellowship Program
The Visual Artist Fellowship is designed to help artists within 100 miles of Philadelphia reach new levels in their artistic and professional practice. Selected artists will receive a stipend and a full range of career support over the two-year Fellowship to ensure the successful realization of a career goal or specific project as defined in the application.
Artists will be asked to demonstrate a vision for the next level of their professional or artistic practice and a clear plan for CFEVA’s proposed role in reaching it. Artists will be selected based on the merit of their artwork, their proven track record in project completion, their vision for the next level in their career and the ability of CFEVA to help them achieve their goals.
We invite all artists to apply with their current needs and ideas regardless of their status of emerging, mid career or established.
Final application deadline is January 15, 2013.
For inquiries, please contact Genevieve Coutroubis at Genevieve@cfeva.org.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY