- Analog Watch Co's Mason Collection - New Kickstarter Campaign
- Start My Business: Twelve Steps in Six Months
- Patent Pro Bono Program
- Media/Maker Meet Up
- Illustration Portfolio Review
- Philadelphia Independent Film Festival
- PSL Accelerator Demo Day 2015
- In HAHAxParadigm, gallery and art mag combine for art's sake
- National Arts Advocacy Day
Authenticity Is King Because Branding Bores Everyone
Why a brand's audience needs to experience your message.
Today, any brand has a potential army of credible, unpaid spokespeople that are willing to work on its behalf. And this army is the exact same group of people who are willing to work against it.
This is the new world of what I call the “post-positioning era” of branding. In the post-positioning era of branding, what you say about your product or service matters almost nothing at all, and what I, the consumer, can do with it matters completely.
The new conditions of brand success: