- 10th Annual Global Solutions Lab
- Writing Your Artist Statement and Bio
- Triple Bottom Line Series: A Look at the Economic Impacts and Financial Concerns of TBL Businesses
- Small Business Skills: Building Confidence, Self-Esteem and Financial Success
- The Power of Email Marketing: A Small Business Workshop
- 2820 Press + ING Retirement Planning Workshop
- Call for Submissions/ Save the Date: Mashed Awards at the Kimmel
- Centennial Panel Discussion
- The Secret of Success: An Evening with Angela Duckworth
- Fireside chat with Rick Nucci, PSL president
Authenticity Is King Because Branding Bores Everyone
Why a brand's audience needs to experience your message.
Today, any brand has a potential army of credible, unpaid spokespeople that are willing to work on its behalf. And this army is the exact same group of people who are willing to work against it.
This is the new world of what I call the “post-positioning era” of branding. In the post-positioning era of branding, what you say about your product or service matters almost nothing at all, and what I, the consumer, can do with it matters completely.
The new conditions of brand success: