- How to Make the Most of Your Online Identity
- Art and Music at VentureF0rth
- Next week: Forming a LLC in Pennsylvania
- Design Philadelphia Event: Szenasy, Design Advocate
- Temple’s 15th Annual League of Entrepreneurial Women’s Conference
- The benefits of crowdfunding aren’t what you think
- Entrepreneur Summer Program Winners featured in Technical.ly Philly
- Corzo Center Grantee Ugly Apparel Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- This Friday at Creative Mornings Philadelphia: Josh Lawrence
- From timepiece to design piece: An East Passyunk vision lands in MoMA store.
Authenticity Is King Because Branding Bores Everyone
Why a brand's audience needs to experience your message.
Today, any brand has a potential army of credible, unpaid spokespeople that are willing to work on its behalf. And this army is the exact same group of people who are willing to work against it.
This is the new world of what I call the “post-positioning era” of branding. In the post-positioning era of branding, what you say about your product or service matters almost nothing at all, and what I, the consumer, can do with it matters completely.
The new conditions of brand success: