- In HAHAxParadigm, gallery and art mag combine for art's sake
- National Arts Advocacy Day
- Natural Dye Workshop from Blue:Red:Yellow
- Brand Building Seminar at MADE Philly
- This week’s entrepreneurship question: How do I grow my sculpture practice?
- This week's entrepreneur question: Forming an LLC
- How to Make the Most of Your Online Identity
- Art and Music at VentureF0rth
- Next week: Forming a LLC in Pennsylvania
- Design Philadelphia Event: Szenasy, Design Advocate
Authenticity Is King Because Branding Bores Everyone
Why a brand's audience needs to experience your message.
Today, any brand has a potential army of credible, unpaid spokespeople that are willing to work on its behalf. And this army is the exact same group of people who are willing to work against it.
This is the new world of what I call the “post-positioning era” of branding. In the post-positioning era of branding, what you say about your product or service matters almost nothing at all, and what I, the consumer, can do with it matters completely.
The new conditions of brand success: