- Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition
- Disaster Readiness Workshop for Your Business
- 3D Hubs Philadelphia Launch Event
- Philly EdTech Meetup Demo Night
- Planning Your Best Year Ever
- Planning Powerful Promotions
- Create a Winning Restaurant Brand
- Small But Mighty Arts Grant
- Music and Money Quizzes
- Writing for the Web: Getting Direct with Your Audience
Authenticity Is King Because Branding Bores Everyone
Why a brand's audience needs to experience your message.
Today, any brand has a potential army of credible, unpaid spokespeople that are willing to work on its behalf. And this army is the exact same group of people who are willing to work against it.
This is the new world of what I call the “post-positioning era” of branding. In the post-positioning era of branding, what you say about your product or service matters almost nothing at all, and what I, the consumer, can do with it matters completely.
The new conditions of brand success: