- Learning Environment Design with EdTech Start-Ups - A Workshop
- A Sunday Afternoon BBQ at Venturef0rth
- ExCITe Center Call for Proposals
- Southern teacher takes prize for Autism Expressed
- Small Business Legal Clinic
- Use Mobile Technology to Grow Your Business
- Financing with Friends: Partnerships, Affiliates, and Referral Marketing
- Wayne Kimmel's World
- Innovators Wall of Fame
- June 2013 Philly Tech Meetup
Authenticity Is King Because Branding Bores Everyone
Why a brand's audience needs to experience your message.
Today, any brand has a potential army of credible, unpaid spokespeople that are willing to work on its behalf. And this army is the exact same group of people who are willing to work against it.
This is the new world of what I call the “post-positioning era” of branding. In the post-positioning era of branding, what you say about your product or service matters almost nothing at all, and what I, the consumer, can do with it matters completely.
The new conditions of brand success: